Southwest Regional Sales Representatives
Thermomass is seeking to expand its regional sales team and has a position available in the Southwest united States, ideally located in Denver.
Reporting directly to the Vice President of Sales in this critical role you will drive sales volume and margin expansion with both distribution partners and concrete contractors. You will be a key player in development of market strategy also charged with execution of that plan through relationship management, product promotion, and demand creation. In this fast-paced, growing organization those that are highly motivated and driven to results will have the opportunity to succeed and advance.
- 360° Partner with demonstrated history of building and maintaining strong relationships with external customers and internal associates
- 5+ years of demonstrable high-performance sales experience in the construction industry (Tilt up or Precast preferred)
- Practical learning ability with communication skills to coach and educate customers on product attributes
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in construction, business or project management, or other technical field
- Desire to think strategically, sell aggressively, and be part of a growing, winning team
For more information, please see the complete overviews for the Southwest Regional Sales Representative.
Thermomass is seeking a Project Coordinator to support the sales efforts of our concrete insulation systems. Primary duties include increasing the presence of our products and managing the flow of projects into identified markets and applications in the United States The position will be based at our corporate headquarters in Boone, Iowa.
Under the direction of the Vice President of Admin & Finance, this individual is responsible for, but not limited to:
- Support - Work with our Regional Sales Managers (RSMs) in the Western US and Central US to support demand creation for Thermomass insulation systems at architectural firms, general contractors, concrete contractors, and design build contractors.
- Communication - Works closely with RSMs to generate opportunities for our insulation systems and remains in constant contact with customers to ensure satisfaction.
- Relationships - Develops and nurtures relationships with all members of the market channel to promote the use of our insulation systems into the market.
- Project Management - Work with RSMs, Tech, Production and customers to process orders and ensure on-schedule delivery and customer satisfaction.
- The ideal candidate has a BA degree in Business and must demonstrate practical learning ability, a high level of organization skills, and a desire to learn and sell technical know-how. It is critical that the candidate have strong oral and written communication skills.
- While this job will be under the direction of the Vice President of Admin & Finance, the scope of the job will cross all regions, as the candidate will communicate with a number of functions including but not limited to sales, marketing, engineering, the design community, R&D, manufacturing, financial services, and customer services.
- The range of customer contacts includes professional specifiers, design build contractors, concrete contractors, precast OEMs, contract manufacturers, trades, technical professionals, and senior managers from various companies and organizations.
If you would like to join our team, please contact Deonna Campbell at Deonna.Campbell@oldcastle.com or by phone at (201) 777-5335.
Thermomass is currently adding to its Production teams in Boone, Iowa. Thermomass is proud to be part of Oldcastle, North America's largest building materials company, and our Production team members are responsible for the manufacture and shipping of industry-leading Thermomass concrete insulation systems around the world. We offer flexible shifts; a safe, friendly, and fast-paced work environment; competitive compensation programs; and a comprehensive benefits package.
If you would like to join our team, please contact Mike Dally at email@example.com or by phone at (515) 433-6075.